Award services and resources? Who knew?
Yep, it’s specialized expertise developed quite accidentally after many years in marketing communications (including grant writing, responses to RFPs and pro bono grad school and fellowship applications for friends and family).
Now you can experience the benefits of this expertise: make applying for awards easier on your team (and you), and, if you’ve got the right stuff, be better positioned to win more and rank higher.
Complete award packages include:
- Project Management: To reduce strain on your busy team
- Writing: Crafting your story to effectively match award criteria
- Submission: Online applications, payments, etc.
Or order just the services you need most:
- Advisory and Editing: Feedback on drafts and/or your overall strategy, and applying best practices and winning expertise to turn your submission draft into gold
- Coaching: Via SKYPE or phone, Deb can walk you through all the steps, share tips, provide feedback and let you in on the secrets to her success.
- Consulting: On awards you need to win (and your competition is already winning), or any other award-related topic
- Training: To give your team the right award skills and instincts
Deb also develops downloadable awards resources, including award-specific guides and workbooks for corporate learning awards.
Download her free guide, “7 Tips on How to Win Awards: A Practical Guide to Wowing Judges and Tackling Logistics,” here.